Friday, February 1, 2013

Christmas Barn and Update

Does anyone have any pictures of their barn? I'd love to see them :) I ran across this picture today. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside for some reason.

This is my h/j barn, Crosswind, during the holidays this year:

Main barn center aisle
Johnny is doing as well as can be expected. He seems to be enjoying his turnout:


He got a new turnout sheet since his Baker turnout is MIA. I loved that sheet, but I decided to try the Smartpak Deluxe Turnout Sheet. I will let y'all know how it holds up! Generally he doesn't mess his clothes up too much.

Hope everyone is doing well and the weather is holding up!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I'll take a picture of the barn Libbys at for you, but I'm moving her to another facility, which you can see it at twinoaksstables.co . How is Johnny feeling?? Better I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been looking at that blanket- I am interested to hear how you like it! :)

    Here is my barn: http://sean-karley.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-08-little-about-barnstable-you-ride.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that blanket too, my horse is tough on them, I'm keeping a close eye on it for the hold up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That barn has the most spacious aisle! Lovely. Excited to see that you are back to blogging and have a new "man" in your life :)

    ReplyDelete