The Freedom Feeder is a small hole hay net made in the USA. Basically, they make horses take their time eating small amounts of hay (or forage) like they would in the wild. It slows down quick eaters and keeps hay in constant supply for horses who don't have access to free choice hay. They are absolutely a must for horses with stomach issues too (this includes showing or traveling horses!) Small amounts of forage constantly throughout the day are extremely essential and important for conditions like ulcers, as saliva is a natural buffer for acid.
- Very easy to use (easy to load hay-no disassembling!)
- Save money by wasting less hay
- Hay less often without worrying about your horse running out as quickly
- Reduce the risk of ulcers
- Maintain a healthy weight (Great for IR horses)
- Great for trailering and at shows
- Reduce boredom habits - cribbing and chewing
|Johnny enjoying his mini sized hay ne |
He loves his FFs entirely too much and is rather attached to them...
Holds 1-3 flakes (up to 15 lbs of hay)
Extended Day Size:
|Romeo making grumpy faces because his neighbor wanted some.|
Holds 5-7 flakes (up to 35 lbs of hay)