Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Well, on a positive note

He still feels fantastic! Did a little dressage school today and he was just wonderful. I don't think our canter to trot transitions have ever been better. No bracing, no heaviness in my hands. Lovely!!!

Jumping lesson tomorrow. Going to start jumping more frequently and larger at home so that he becomes more confident.

I have found a couple of schooling shows in the near future. One at a local place about an hour from here where we will get to do a little dressage schooling and school BN and N fences in Tupelo, MS.

Also, Poplar Place is having a little schooling show in December. I don't know if we will get to go, but I think going again would be very helpful! That way we will be ready for events in February :)

In other news, Romeo has become a professional acorn inhaler.

Note: he is on LOTS of land...yet he chooses acorns. I hope this phase doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment