Monday, October 24, 2011

Fly Bonnet Contest

Secretly, I've always wanted Romeo have a fancy fly bonnet. First of all, I can get it made in his eventing colors. Second of all, I even sort of have a reason for it. When his mane or his forlock touches his ear, he shakes his head. It not very fun when you are cantering along in SJ and then all of a sudden it feels like your pony is having a seizure.

So, I found this contest! It seems pretty easy to enter, just follow directions here.

I am drooling a little. Wish I was kidding.
How cute would that look on a blue roan pony in navy and baby blue!

This is making me think that it would be fun to run a contest. If I did, would anyone want to participate? I love getting everyone involved in things!


4 comments:

  1. Tweeted this! thanks
    http://twitter.com/#!/De_La_Coeur

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Of course* a contest would be awesome! Speaking of which, I'm going to head over and enter that contest :) Those fly bonnets are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memphis has one - navy with purple and silver trim! I entered the contest and subscribed to the site. Contests are fun. Good post Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asad and sons is proud to serve the globally tack marketplace with equine products.
    We are proud to distribute all with the support of our customers and the experiences
    of decades.
    We are unique in that we carry a wide variety of name brands who are working with us
    and came to our production units stay with us for the weeks and appreciates our efforts
    and techniques, Many others new companies who are newer to the industry they are happy
    with us in maintain the standards of quality that we apply to all of our products.

    We strive to bring the public incredibly affordable horse tack without sacrificing
    the qualities because we are the experts of equine industry and leading equine products.

    ReplyDelete